Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday cards and Layout

The background was created after i watched a video on You Tube called Distress Strips.  Take two different Tim Holtz Distress Ink and created the stirps and then turn it over and use the bone folder and scored at quater of inch and then turn over to the front and use Tim Holtz Walnut Stan to ink the whole backqround. 

Robert Jackson Image.  Card is for my best friend since childhood mother.

 Today i taught one of my mother's friend how to scrapbook.  She want to do a book for her granddaughter and she asked me to teach her how to do it herself.  I did the first page to show her the process of creating a page.   The next pic below is one she did with a little of my help.  She will be back next wednesday to create more pages and i will keep you posted on her book.
Thank for look and have a blessed evening and see you soon. and

1 comment: