Saturday, October 27, 2012

Me-Trish

Well Ladies and Gentlemen once again i am here after a busy summer.  I know i have been out of touch with everything.  First of all this picture was taking on my friend's porch and i asked my mother to take it so i can put a new picture up on my facebook page.  This is one of my favorite picture of ME!  September I went to Chicago with my childhood friend Alicia.  This was my first time going to Chicago and we drove 12 hours and that was fun drive tired but fun.  We stayed in Great Lakes by the Navy base so Alicia can attend to her friends' promotion and retirement cermoney.  I have learned a lot about the Navy since my friend has retired and moved to Atlanta.  I got to see my first cousin Gail and spend some time at her house.  A scrapbook buddy who i have been talking to on computer in Scraps of Color for a long time came over and we met for the first time in person and even went to Archivers to meet other ladies. (picture is here on the blog).  Oct 12-13, 2012 I went to Albany for Kisa's Fall Crop with Alicia.3 hours drive was very nice and lovely day to drive to have fun with 5 of my scrapbook friends.  You know i was loving this and having much fun with Mazie, Lynne, Kisa, Grace, and Alicia.  Thank you Ladies for a great time. Fall is here and I am about to get ready for the season by celebrating my birthday in Dec.  Nov 10th at I will be teaching two beginning scrapbook classes to kids age 6-16 at Southwest Art Center in Atlanta.  I cant wait cause i love teaching people how to scrap which is an passion of mine.  Wednesday is Halloween everyone have a safe Halloween and dont eat to much candy hmmmm as matter of fact send me all of your candy i will take good care of it.  Have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment